- INSTANT SUCCESS – That’s what we want kids to experience on the Strider 14x Sport. We’ve assembled all the necessary ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence, so your little racer can successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. Why? Because the success your child experiences when they ride a Strider begins building confidence they’ll use for life.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD – If your mini-me is sprouting faster than a weed amped up on fertilizer, the 14X is the bike for you. The adjustable seat and handlebars accommodate ages 3 to 7 years, or inseams ranging from 16 – 23”, so your little one always has a bike that fits.
- DESIGNED FOR KIDS – The lightweight frame weighs only 12 pounds (pre-pedals), making it easy for your child to handle. The footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide until they’re ready for pedals, which can be easily attached when the time comes.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE: The chain guard prevents cuts and scrapes and helps keep the chain mud-free. The padded seat and soft handlebar grips offer extra comfort, so your kids can ride all day (because you know they’ll want to).
- MADE TO LAST BIKE KIT – Kids can be hard on things. The 14x’s durable steel frame is designed to last for years. The all-adventure rubber tires are compatible with standard bike pumps, making maintenance a breeze.
Out of stock